Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Carla Craft "Expression" Punchers completed + new Bento Tools!

Finally with the purchased of the last 2 shown below, my collection of "expression" Carla Craft punchers are completed..hooray!! Took me sometime to accumulate all the punchers checking out the stores on and off. Hopefully I didn't miss out any ......Lol! For anyone doing kyaraben bento these are a must for nori as they are real sharp and durable, my all time favourites.


Sanrio Cinnamonroll egg mould, Sugar Bunnies multi cutter from NST and the last 2 Carla Craft punchers added to my bento tools collection recently. Have yet to test out the bento tools..sigh!

9 comments:

shoppingmum said...

Wait, one more bento box on the way...check your office mail box!
And more to come from CP, I think. LOL!
Again, thanks for the punchers!

Arlene said...

Shoppingmum, looking out aledi...thanks a million 4 sending over!!!

3lilangels said...

wow! the whole set. I haven't seen puncher on the bottom right before.

Cute sugarbunnies. Quick, quick use them!

Arlene said...

3lilangels, ya that was the last one to find maybe not popular cos no expression -_- ??!!

MyStErYiOuS said...

hi arlene this is the first time i visited yr blog , fell in love with your cute bear n flower wilton silicone cupcake mould , where did u get them , how much did u pay for those ?

MyStErYiOuS said...

uhh sorry my mom was using my account

pauline said...

Pls. may I know where did u purchase your Carla Craft punchers. Thks

I Am Kapster said...

Hi! Great blog you have here =) If you don't mind could you please let us know where to get the carla craft punchers? =D Thanks!

Arlene said...

Hi Paulineongtl + Miss.Reenee, I am goin to sell those carla craft Expression punchers here and if you all are interested do drop me a email at aloke28@yahoo.com.
Thanks.